This time I bring a rather subjective post. This is an article in which I will try to help you choose the best material to start with Arduino depending on your budget and your tastes. If anything, I have no doubt, it is that prices are going to like.
Obviously, you could buy a basic kit Arduino no more, which is fine if you plan to carry out projects Arduino book. You would spend € 20 ($ 25) in the book and between € 30 ($ 38) and € over 100 ($ 126) in the kit, depending on where you buy it (no, I'm talking about different kits, that it is the price range I found in a quick search on the Internet) and, after doing all the examples in the book, you would have learned a lot about Arduino. However, when you wanted to apply what they have learned in the book to any particular project or job that you wanted to automate with Arduino, you would touch necesitases buy the items for that project ... and learn to use them.
Arduino is intended for users without much knowledge of electronics or programming, ie, is designed to be easy platform. With this in mind: Why spend more than € 100 ($ 126) only to learn? Why not start with what you really like and that you can apply in your daily life? I'm not saying you're going to domotizar home or build a drone the first day but: Why not go moving towards that from the beginning?
In this post I will recommend the material to start with Arduino that I would buy if it started again in this DIY electronics and, once explained the basics, you can find more information about products that may be useful.
For all this information proves you even more practice, you will find all the tools, modules and components you'll need separate categories, depending on the type of projects that interest you so that you you take out the most of your money.
That's all. The truth is that this article has been more extensive than initially wanted but also basic to start with Arduino (served for all kinds of projects) elements, there are some elements that may be required as you want to do and others who, while not fundamental, can acquire to facilitate your task.
For the purpose of this post will be useful regardless of budget you have available, I decided to put all that I have found useful.
If you have used any component, module or shield you think necessary to include the list, I encourage you to leave your comment. Similarly, if you have questions or do not rinse it with items you may need for your projects question you want.
Additionally, if you need some of the Arduino SCM and 3D printer accessories, you could search at Banggood, which is one of the wholesale platform to provide you the low prices. Such as, cheap hygrometer, solderless breadboard, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment